NestWatch is the Cornell Lab of Ornithology’s citizen-science project that tracks nesting birds in North America. Found a bird’s nest? You can report it for science.
Sign in to:
- Add a nest location using the interactive map.
- Add data on species, number of eggs, number of young, hatch date, and other pertinent details.
- Contribute to North America’s largest database on avian nesting success.
- Full offline functionality, enabling use in places with limited or no Internet connection or cellular service.
- Enter bird nest observations from anywhere in North America.
- Track your nesting statistics in real time.
- Ideal for managing nest box trail data
- Automatically syncs with web version for seamless multi-user and multi-platform support.
- Your data are openly available for scientific research, education, and conservation right away.
- Learn more about monitoring birds’ nests for science at http://nestwatch.org/.